Great Grilled Prime Rib
Beef ribeye rubbed with a citrus-herb blend and roasted to taste.
Yield: 24 servings
| || |
1. Place roast on rack in roasting pan. Roast to rare doneness.
|Beef Rib, Ribeye Roll, Lip-On (IMPS/NAMP 112)||15 pounds|
|Citrus Herb Rub:|| |
2. Combine garlic, lemon peel and pepper in food processor; process thoroughly. Add parsley, onion; process until well blended.
3. Slice 1-inch steaks off rare roast, as needed.
4. For each serving: Pat 1 tablespoon Citrus herb Rub on complete surface of 1 steak slice.
5. Grill quickly, 2 to 4 minutes, turning once; plate.
|Garlic cloves||2 ounces|
|Lemon zest, grated||1/2 cup|
|Cracked black pepper||1/4 cup|
|Parsley, stems removed||2 cups|
|Onion, chopped||1 cup|
|Olive oil||1/2 cup|
Nutrition information per serving: 360 calories; 17 g fat(5 g saturated fat; 8 g monounsaturated fat); 148 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium; 3 g carbohydrate; 0.8 g fiber; 47 g protein; 19.1 mg niacin; 1.1 mg vitamin B6; 2.6 mg vitamin B12; 3.6 mg iron; 57.0 mg selenium; 8.8 mg zinc; 1.9 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc.